According to recent studies, more than 1 billion people are disabled in the world. Our desire was to create an app allowing all these people to be guided, step by step, to the destination of their choice, according to their profiles and their abilities.
Today smartphones are an integral part of the daily lives of people with visual disabilities. 89% of them declare that they use it on a daily basis, in particular to locate themselves and move around safely.
More information in our article: The smartphone, a revolution for the blind and visually impaired!
Interfaces, routes and instructions tailored according to the disability.
Administer points of interests, close zones, statistics etc.
What benefits for…
- Improvement of the visitor experience and better accessibility of the place for visitors and employees.
- Participation in the CSR approach of the place.
- Scalable and adaptable solution over time.
- Solution that respects the architecture and design of your site.
- Optimization and complementarity with existing accessibility infrastructures.
- Stress reduction due to mobility issues.
- Improvement of the experience during the visit thanks to better autonomy.
- Increased sense of reassurance and security.
- Free application for the visitor.
- Indoor and outdoor routes covered.
- Smartphone in the pocket, no need to have it in hand.
An app tailored to each profile
BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Compatible with VoiceOver and TalkBack
Text description and icons
PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
PEOPLE WITH A COGNITIVE DISABILITY
Where to find Evelity?
Subways, train stations and airports
Universities and schools
We are currently working on other complex sites. For more information please
A product that meets needs
Evelity is the first indoor and outdoor wayfinding app that allows people with disabilities and more generally all users to move independently in complex places.
©2019 – EVELITY